We’re excited to be bringing the Tooele Storage Sunchaser 6 Hour endurance race back to the Outer Loop of UMC again! This is one of our favorite events each year, and we hope all of the racers love it too. We’d like to welcome Tooele Self Storage on as our Endurance Race sponsor this year, and we’re happy they helped bring the Sunchaser name back to Utah.
If you’re not registered yet, please get registered ASAP, and get your drivers to register too! On Friday 7/28 we have a test day with at least 4, 20 minute race groups sessions, 4, 20 minute TT group sessions, as well as a pair of endurance practice sessions totaling 2.5 hours of practice time and open to Race and TT drivers and cars. Look at the event registration and make sure you register for all groups you want to run with.
Below are some key items and links to be aware of, we’ll be posting them as we get closer to the event.
- Registration Link
- Guide for new Endurance Registration Process
- Fuel Information – IMPORTANT (updated 7/13)
- Event Schedule
- Event Supplemental Rules
- Paddock Map
- Pit Space Request – Have a GP garage? Sharing crew with multiple teams? then you’d better request a pit space
- Volunteer Signup – We’re looking for volunteers to help us put on this event, as it’s our biggest of the year. Be part of making an incredible endurance race happen!
- Sponsor Info – Tooele Self Storage
- Photographers – Support them and get some cool photos!