The QuadDuro! 10/15-10/17 All The Tracks!
Schedule and Information
We’re just DAYS away from the last NASA Utah event of 2021! Please check below for all the important details.
- UPDATED COVID RULES: Please see below for updates to NASA’s COVID Rules
- Daily Schedules – When to be ready, and which track we’re on
- Paddock Map – Where to Park, and where to be seen
- ZOOM Drivers Meeting Info – Everyone except HPDE 1 will be attending Zoom Meetings
- NASA Utah Merch – NEW Enduro Shirts, Hoodies and Hats – Sorry we don’t ship at this time, but you can pre-purchase items and pick them up at the NASA Utah Office
HPDE 1 – Driver’s Info Packet – MANDATORY – Please read this before the event
HPDE 2, 3, 4 and TT
HPDE 2, 3, 4, and TT Driver’s Packet – MANDATORY – Please read this before the event
Check the schedule for track information, and attend the ZOOM Driver Meeting each day!
10/16 – Toys For Tots Drive
We’re doing it again! Lets fill those Toys For Tots collection boxes! bring all the new, unwrapped toys you can fit in your cars! Representatives from the Tooele County Toys for Tots program will be on-site Saturday 10-1 in the grid area, and we’ll have collection boxes in the NASA office all weekend.
Please tell your friends, family, coworkers, and random strangers about this even, and encourage them to bring toys out and watch some car racing!
Subject to update from NASA Utah officials, the following restrictions are in-place:
- Friends and family are welcome but please abide by the rules outlined below to help maintain a safe environment for all drivers so we can continue to host events!
- Unvaccinated participants should wear a cloth mouth and nose face covering or other non-venting PPE mask when in public areas such as at meetings, Driver Info and Registration, vendor areas and food lines, photography viewing areas, pregrid, fan stands and track viewing areas, “communal” rental garages, and vehicle tech inspection. Drivers do not need to wear a mask or face covering while in their vehicles.
- Unvaccinated participants should continue to maintain 6 feet social distancing. Face coverings are not a substitute for physical/social distancing.
- Vulnerable individuals to COVID-19 (those greater than 74 years old, and those with serious underlying medical problems such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, chronic lung disease and asthma, or immunocompromised state) should take extra care to protect themselves, such as RNA vaccination or strict social distancing and protective (KN95 or N-95) masking if unvaccinated. Non-vulnerable participants need to understand that there is risk of bringing the virus home from any event and should take extra caution to isolate from vulnerable individuals once back home.
- When the term “unvaccinated” is used below, it includes individuals who are not two weeks post vaccination with the J&J vaccine or the second dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine and those who have not recovered from Covid-19 in the prior 90 days.
- No BBQ and Awards ceremony – You may stop by the NASA office Saturday and/or Sunday afternoon to collect your medal.
- Participants who are sick or coughing should not go to the event and will be required to leave.
See you all this weekend!!
Air Power Racing – Sponsorship!
We’d like to announce our new NASA Utah sponsor Air Power Racing!
This year Air Power is sponsoring the “Pirate Porsche Cup” The highest NASA Utah race group season points total of any Porsche wins a free set of Yokohama race tires!
Air Power is also offering 1 free tire change and balance, when combined with 3 other tires. You pay just $75 per set. That’s a $25 savings!
Nitrogen Purge is available for only $15 per tire.
2021 Event Schedule
Registration is now open for all 2021 NASA Utah events!
March 26-28 – Outer Loop – Register Here
April 23-25 – East Track – Register Here
May 21-23 – West Track – Register Here
June 18-20 – West Track – Register Here
July 30-August 1 Outer Loop & 6hr Enduro – Register Here
August 27-29 – East Track – Register Here
October 15-17 – QuadDuro – Register Here