Round 2 – Schedule, Paddock Map and Driver’s Meetings!
Here it is, all the info you need for Round 2 – This Weekend 4/23-25
- Friends and family are welcome but please abide by the rules outlined below to help maintain a safe environment for all drivers so we can continue to host events!
- Masks are required at front gate, registration/check in, tech, impound, and when unable to social distance.
- Daily Schedules – When to be ready
- Paddock Map – Where to Park, and where to be seen
- ZOOM Drivers Meeting Info – Everyone except HPDE 1 will be attending Zoom Meetings
- NASA Utah Merch – Shirts, Hoodies and Hats – Sorry we don’t ship at this time, but you can pre-purchase items and pick them up at the NASA Utah Office
HPDE 1 – Driver’s Info Packet (PDF) – MANDATORY – Please read this before the event
HPDE 2, 3, 4 and TT
HPDE 2, 3, 4, and TT Driver’s Packet (PDF)– MANDATORY – Please read this before the event
Race Group Driver’s Packet (PDF)– MANDATORY – Please read this before the event
See you all this weekend!!
Air Power Racing – Sponsorship!
We’d like to announce our new NASA Utah sponsor Air Power Racing!
This year Air Power is sponsoring the “Pirate Porsche Cup” The highest NASA Utah race group season points total of any Porsche wins a free set of Yokohama race tires!
Air Power is also offering 1 free tire change and balance, when combined with 3 other tires. You pay just $75 per set. That’s a $25 savings!
Nitrogen Purge is available for only $15 per tire.
2021 Event Schedule
Registration is now open for all 2021 NASA Utah events!
March 26-28 – Outer Loop – Register Here
April 23-25 – East Track – Register Here
May 21-23 – West Track – Register Here
June 18-20 – West Track – Register Here
July 30-August 1 Outer Loop & 6hr Enduro – Register Here
August 27-29 – East Track – Register Here
October 15-17 – QuadDuro – Register Here