And we skipped spring and went straight to summer…
We’re very excited for all of you to join us for NASA Utah Round X on the Outer Loop at UMC. The weather looks much better than Round 1, but may still be unpredictable. Please remember that we run rain or shine!
Below is all the important information for Round X. Please make sure you read the driver’s packet for the group you’re entered in.
- Round X – 5/6 – Schedule – When everything happens
- Paddock Map – Where you’re supposed to be
- 2023 Supplemental Rules (Updated 4/6/2023) – Mostly facility rules
- HPDE 1 and 2 Driver’s Information Packet
- HPDE 3, 4 and TT Driver’s Information Packet
- Race Group Driver’s Information Packet
We’re going to do a Corner Clinic during our lunch break, and hope you all join us. Check the schedule for time and location.
We won’t be having a BBQ after the day, but do welcome everyone to stay for awards and socializing at the NASA Office after the event.