Is it finally spring?
We’re very excited for all of you to join us for NASA Utah Round 2 on the East Track at UMC. The weather looks much better than Round 1, but may still be unpredictable. Please remember that we run rain or shine!
UMC is having their kickoff event for 2023, and there will be a ton of events going on Saturday! They’ll have NASA on east track(the best!), Drifting, Rental Karts, Cars & Coffee, Food Trucks, and more. Please pay close attention the the paddock map so you aren’t asked to move Saturday morning after unpacking.
Below is all the important information for Round 2. Please make sure you read the driver’s packet for the group you’re entered in.
- Round 2 Schedule – When everything happens
- Paddock Map – Where you’re supposed to be
- 2023 Supplemental Rules (Updated 4/6/2023) – Mostly facility rules
- HPDE 1 and Toyota GR Driver’s Information Packet
- HPDE 2,3,4, Time Trial Driver’s Information Packet
- Race Group Driver’s Information Packet
HPDE Driver’s, on Saturday during lunch we’re excited to offer a Cookin’ Brakes clinic in West Day Garage #7. Check the schedule for time, and let Rod know we sent you.